1.1 Use of Services and its Contents
The Platform is a cloud-based technology platform that allows buyers (companies and/or end-users) and sellers (resellers/distributors/sales representatives) to meet. The Platform unites sellers, buyers, and resellers in an ecosystem where they have access to:
- Sellers: a global B2B distribution network.
- Buyers: a wide range of solutions for digitizing and taking their business to the next level.
- Resellers: a platform to increase revenue by connecting buyers and sellers.
In order to access most of the Services (which does not apply to the Website), you must register and create an account. To register an account, you must be at least 18 years old (or otherwise have reached the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which you will conduct business) and be able to enter legally binding contracts. Any registration of, use of or access to the Services by anyone who does not meet these requirements is prohibited and in violation of the Terms.
You guarantee that you will use the Services in a manner that complies with all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
1.2 Account Registration
There are different types of accounts that can be registered when using the Services:
• CRM account: Account for companies wishing to sell products and/or services via the Platform ("Sales Company") with access to CRM systems for sellers;
• Account for open portals: Account for Sales Companies that wish to sell products and/or services via the Platform with access to an open portal for customers or own sellers; and
• Velory account: User account linked to Velory Platform/Portal (including login for end users/employees of the customer company).
To register an account, you must complete a user profile that you agree to show to other users. You must provide accurate and complete information when creating an account for the use of the Services. You must ensure that all information you provide is and remains accurate, complete, and current. You may not register for more than one account without our express written permission.
When using the Services, you can register as an individual, sole proprietorship, limited liability company or other legal entity. If you create an account as an individual or sole proprietorship, you guarantee that you do not act on behalf of another or for the benefit of another. If you create an account in your capacity as a representative for a limited liability company or other legal entity, you guarantee that you are authorised to create the account in the name of such limited liability company or legal entity.
1.3 Username and Password
When you register an account, you will be asked to choose a password for the account and your username will be your registered email address. You can change the password for the account at any time.
You are responsible for protecting your username and password for your account so that no unauthorised person can access it. You agree that Velory assumes that all persons using the Services with your username and password, either is you or someone who is authorised to act on your behalf. You agree to notify us immediately if you suspect or become aware of any unauthorised use of your account or any unauthorised access to your password or the password of any user of your account. You further agree not to use any username or password for another user of the Services that you are not authorised to use, and not to allow others who are not authorised to use your account.
1.4 Ownership and Limited License
All content made available through the Services, including but not limited to designs, text, scripts, graphics, trademarks. logos, headers, button icons, images, video, information, applications, software, music, audio and other files, and its selections and arrangements (the "Content") are protected by copyright, trademark, trade secrets and other intellectual property laws. The Content and all related intangible assets are owned by Velory or its licensors. Trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names and other proprietary designations of third parties used on or in connection with the Website, Portals or the App, are used for identification purposes only and belong to their respective owners.
Velory's trademarks may not be used in relation to anyone else's products or services without the prior written approval of Velory. No Content from the Services may be altered, copied, distributed, published, downloaded, displayed, transferred, or sold in any form or in any way, in whole or in part, without Velory's written consent, except for its own User Content (as defined below) which you legally upload via the Services.
As a user of the Services, you undertake not to use the Services (or any part thereof) to:
- Collect e-mail addresses or other contact information from other users of the Services by electronic or other means to send unsolicited e-mails or other unsolicited communications;
- Download and/or save customer data or lead lists;
- Use the Services in any illegal manner or in any other way that may harm the Services;
- Use automated scripts or other methods to collect information from or otherwise interact with the Services; upload, publish, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available (hereinafter “publish”) content that may (a) be considered illegal, defamatory, offensive, harassing, vulgar, obscene, false, racist or otherwise offensive; or (b) infringes any third party's rights, including copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or other personal or proprietary rights;
- Publish unwanted or unauthorised advertising, solicitation, promotional materials, "spam", "chain letters", "pyramid schemes" or any other form of solicitation;;
- Publish private information from third parties, such as addresses, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses, social security numbers and credit card numbers; request personal information from anyone under the age of 18 or request passwords or personal information for commercial or illegal purposes;
- Publish materials that contain viruses or other malicious code, files, or programs that are designed to interrupt, destroy, or restrict the functionality of any software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; intimidate or harass an individual;
- Publish content that would constitute, encourage or instruct a crime, violate the rights of any party or that would otherwise create liability or violate laws or regulations; use or attempt to use someone else's account, service or system without our permission, or create a false identity on the Website, Portals or the App; or
- Publish content that, in Velory's judgment, is offensive or that restricts or prevents anyone else from using the Services or that may expose Velory or its users to any type of damage or liability claim of any kind.
1.6 Published user content
You are responsible for the content (such as photos, profiles, pictures, messages, notes, text, data, feedback, context, information, advertisements, lists and other material) that you publish on or via the Services or transfer to or share with others users ("User Content").
You may not publish User Content on the Services that you have not created yourself or that you do not have permission to publish. You understand and agree that Velory may, but is not obligated to, review the Website, the Platform and the App and has an unconditional right to (without prior notice and with or without reason) remove content (including User Content) such as violates the Terms or which may be infringing, illegal or which may infringe the rights, harm or threaten the safety of users or others. You are solely responsible for your costs and expenses for creating backups and replacing all User Content that you publish on the Service.
When you publish User Content on the Website, the Platform, the Portals or in the App, you agree that Velory makes such copies as we deem necessary to facilitate the publication and storage of the User Content on the Services. You grant us and our affiliates a global, non-exclusive, royalty-free, fully paid, transferable and licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, process, distribute, and publicly display your User Content in all media for the purpose of providing and marketing the Services. You reserve all rights to your User Content, subject to the rights granted to us in these Terms. You may remove your User Content from the Services at any time. If you choose to delete your User Content, the license granted here will automatically terminate, but you agree that Velory may retain archived copies of your User Content.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and we prohibit users from publishing or otherwise transferring material to the Services that violates the intellectual property rights of any third party. If you believe that any material on the Services infringes any copyright that you own or control, please send us written notice of such infringement.
1.7 Third-party Content and Websites
The Website may contain links to third party websites, articles, photographs, text, graphics, images, designs, music, audio, video, information, applications and other third party content. No such websites or materials are reviewed, monitored or controlled by Velory. If you as a user decide to use a third party website or install third party applications and/or content as part of your User Content, you accept that such use is at your own risk and that the Terms do not apply to such use. We expressly disclaim all responsibility for these websites, applications and content. Your actions on other websites, including those linked to through the Services, are governed by separate terms and guidelines. You should carefully review these terms and policies.
1.8 Integrity and data protection